Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recovering

Greetings!

It has been a wild ride the past two weeks. First of all, I was working in the yard and I use the word working loosely. After a short rest and a shower, I begin to feel a pain in my arms and chest, which we now know was a mild heart attack. That lead to triple-bypass heart surgery last week. I am home now and feeling much better and I look forward to updating the blog more often.

Thanks to all of you for your calls, cards and prayers, everything made a great difference and is speeding up my recovery.

I can tell you the enemy will attack your mind during these times, it might appear that it is was my heart however, the real battle was in the mind.

He always attacks the mind, so we have to stay strong and be active in renewing our minds each day.

Blessings

Paul

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back and doing so well!! We'll keep the prayers flowing, for sure.

    ReplyDelete